$$$USE MY CODE AND SAVE SAVE SAVE$$$

Get 15% off
your first order
use code TDDU9361
Baby ItemsBuy Baby Items at Diapers.comBuy Baby Items at Diapers.com
Not valid for existing Diapers.com or Soap.com customers. Some resctrictions apply.
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Bad Blogger: I've been in Time Out


My deepest apologies. I have been such a bad blogger...I put myself in time out. For the record, even though I have not been posting, I have been reading and keeping in touch with all of you. Promise!
.
As I'm coming closer to my 12 week apt/ultrasound (Monday) I find myself thinking about two things. 1) I'm praying desperately that you still see little Cupcake's heart beating and 2) How many crazy pregnancy/motherhood things I've already learned in 12 weeks. Here are just a few of those crazy things:
- I've learned that it is totally possible to be nauseous and hungry for something all at the same time
-I've learned that these 2 things should be totally acceptable, 1)publicly breastfeeding your baby during motherhood and 2)publicly stopping and wiping your crotch with the inside of your underwear to soak up the out of control cervical mucus while pregnant.
-I've learned every "Daddy Tip" in pregnancy books are geared for dead-beat dads. Ex, "If you go out of town make sure you call your wife at least once a day to let her know you are thinking about her." WHAT? Are you kidding? Shouldn't ANY husband do that anyway?
-I've learned if people know your pregnant, they want to touch your belly right away. "Oh sorry that was just my fat roll, and yes your right, I don't have my pants buttoned up top. I'm glad you felt that."
-I've learned that it is impossible to eat a meal, and stay awake after it.
-Finally, I've learned that sobriety isn't as bad as I'd thought it would be! haha :)
.
Cheers!
.
Tiffany

4 comments:

Lmac said...

Happy to hear you are well and things are going good.

Shanny said...

Hey stranger! Kidding, kidding!
I, myself, am now coming out from hiding too, though I wasn't as harsh as you as to put myself on time out lol

That list is crazy and saddly most of them are true, the daddy tip? seriously, ALL husbands should be doing that. Yay for your u/s on Monday, you get to see that awesome baby of yours and it will all be great great news for us to read, I can't wait!

Kim said...

So glad to hear your doing well!!! I loved the Daddy Tip, good lord are they serious?!

Good luck at your 12 week, can't wait for your next update/

Holly said...

I have missed your posts but I am so glad to hear things are going so well.

Thank you for all the love & support lately, it means a lot *hugs*