$$$USE MY CODE AND SAVE SAVE SAVE$$$

Get 15% off
your first order
use code TDDU9361
Baby ItemsBuy Baby Items at Diapers.comBuy Baby Items at Diapers.com
Not valid for existing Diapers.com or Soap.com customers. Some resctrictions apply.
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Things about me

-  It's been over a month and I still don't remember the child proofing locks in the kitchen and yank the crap out of the cabinets.

-  I am not too proud (or grossed out) to pick up food my kid threw on the floor and zip-lock it.  Um, that organic shit is expensive.

-  Anything becomes a toy when I have to poop.  Here kid, you wanna play with the toilet paper? Knock yourself out. Oh you wanna eat it too? Cool.

-  I freaking love going to the grocery store.  Is it because I get to push my kid in the cart?  Is it because it's somewhere I can actually see other humans my size? Who knows, but love it.

-  I was caught out in the rain the other day and now a wheel on my BOB squeaks.  Super pissed about it.

-  Sometimes (very rarely) I wish I wouldn't have trained my kid to be such an independent sleeper and wish he would sleep in my arms.

-  I get so excited too buy new diapers or wipes.  Huh??? I don't even know how to explain this one.

-  Most nights I'm so tired by the time I make it upstairs, I don't even brush my teeth.  Gross. 

Tiffany

6 comments:

I am OK said...

Try some WD40 on that wheel, worked for my jogging stroller after forgetting it outside in the rain, many moons ago.

Thanks for laughs. Cooper is almost 8 and I still love going to grocery store, although now I call it Alone Time. It sort of rocks. :) But man did I love pushing him around in those carts and finding a reason to open the cookies before we got to the register.

BU said...

Sometimes at the grocery store I strike up a conversation with another mom just so I can have an adult convo. I think they might start asking me to leave.

Kim said...

LOL girl your list cracked me up! I especially love the comment about the organic food, I would pick it up off the floor too.....dirty organic food must be better than clean non-organic, right?! ;)

I think getting out and seeing adult people is the excitment behind the grocery, although I enjoy food shopping, so not sure what my excuse is!

FirstTimeMom said...

Yup, agreed with all of those! Especially the love for buying new diapers and wipes! Love love love!! :D Hope you can fix the BOB wheel!

Anonymous said...

LOL
In my first trimester I was too tired to brush teeth, too ;) I dread what it will be like when the baby arrives - I am hearing shower becomes a luxury!!!

Anonymous said...

You crack me up, but I have to admit there was a 5 month stretch of time when the thought of brushing my teeth would make me throw up. So yes I was one of those people that did only brush in the morning, and did throw up every morning in doing so. But hey at least I got the morning breath to go away until I yacked. TMI sorry.