- It's been over a month and I still don't remember the child proofing locks in the kitchen and yank the crap out of the cabinets.
- I am not too proud (or grossed out) to pick up food my kid threw on the floor and zip-lock it. Um, that organic shit is expensive.
- Anything becomes a toy when I have to poop. Here kid, you wanna play with the toilet paper? Knock yourself out. Oh you wanna eat it too? Cool.
- I freaking love going to the grocery store. Is it because I get to push my kid in the cart? Is it because it's somewhere I can actually see other humans my size? Who knows, but love it.
- I was caught out in the rain the other day and now a wheel on my BOB squeaks. Super pissed about it.
- Sometimes (very rarely) I wish I wouldn't have trained my kid to be such an independent sleeper and wish he would sleep in my arms.
- I get so excited too buy new diapers or wipes. Huh??? I don't even know how to explain this one.
- Most nights I'm so tired by the time I make it upstairs, I don't even brush my teeth. Gross.