- When your 3 month old son has longer eye lashes than you do.
- Actually hoping for AF to show up.
- When your baby soils his crib sheet right after you did a load of his laundry.
- Shopping for a cute nursing bra. (Wait, that's not ironic, that's an oxymoron.)
- Having the larger breasts you've always wanted and killing your husband for even thinking about touching them.
- Bad-mouthing over protective parents then becoming one yourself.
- When "dressing up" for the day actually means wearing yoga pants verses your over-sized sweat pants.