$$$USE MY CODE AND SAVE SAVE SAVE$$$

Get 15% off
your first order
use code TDDU9361
Baby ItemsBuy Baby Items at Diapers.comBuy Baby Items at Diapers.com
Not valid for existing Diapers.com or Soap.com customers. Some resctrictions apply.
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, March 28, 2011

I think I'm coming down with something.

And it's called appetite. Yes, I think I'm sick with an appetite.

Just a couple of weeks ago I was finally feeling "good". Back in my pre-preggo jeans, well more like 'stuffed' back into them. But hey, they were on and I was feeling good. Then last week, I feel ill to an appetite. I don't know what's going on but I am starving all the time. I am eating like I was eating when I was pregnant. Just this constant hunger and hole that needs to be filled. Needless to say, I'm not feeling so hot anymore.


I know I'm still breastfeeding (thank you extra calorie burn) and it probably has something to do with the fact that my milk is changing to fit my baby's needs. (I am so amazed how the body works like that. Hell, I am still so amazed that milk is coming out of my boobs and it has been doing that for almost 5 months.) Whatever the reason it's remarkable how significant it is.


Side note since I'm talking about food: Over the weekend we took B out to a restaurant for the first time. Since we had gift cards we went to the Olive Garden. Holy hell was it crowded. I never knew that it was such the hot spot. I think it must have something to do with the unlimited bread sticks. If I ever open a business, food related or otherwise, I will post a big sign up front that reads, "FREE CARBOHYDRATES." I believe that's the key to keep any small business in America afloat.


Tiffany

1 comment:

Cherbear said...

haha sooo true!!!

Okay I know that I'm not supposed to say this, like really not supposed to ask but...do you think you might have another little miracle...?