$$$USE MY CODE AND SAVE SAVE SAVE$$$

Get 15% off
your first order
use code TDDU9361
Baby ItemsBuy Baby Items at Diapers.comBuy Baby Items at Diapers.com
Not valid for existing Diapers.com or Soap.com customers. Some resctrictions apply.
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, March 8, 2010

I am an Aunt!

One thing I have failed to mention throughout this whole TTC rig-a-maro, is that even through the ups and downs, highs and lows, there was a precious little baby out there waiting to be born who would one day call me Aunt (for the first time!)
.
That day has come! Precious little Charles Thomas ****** was born March 7, 2010. A healthy baby boy. Charlie was 6lbs 9oz and 20.5 inches long. Mommy, my best friend and Sister-in-law is doing great. Daddy, my hubs identical twin brother is doing fantastic too and couldn't sound more proud and excited.
.
They both live and delivered in the DC area. We are hoping to be able to get there for a visit end of April. This little munchkin is the first grandchild on both sides so he has many eagerly waiting family members to meet him.
.
The whole conception, pregnancy, delivery process is still so amazing to me. It's such a miracle. I still find it hard to believe how it can even happen at all, especially without the help of a fertility clinic! lol. I just hope and pray that my little cupcake (the size of an orange seed right now, and resembling a tadpole with a tail) makes it all the way to see it's birthday!
.
I love you Charlie! I love you A and J, and am so excited for you. You are going to be wonderful parents, and I'm so excited to watch you grow through this new phase in your lives. I can't wait to meet my little Nephew!
.
Tiffany

4 comments:

Auntie Sissy said...

Dear Tiffany,

Congrats on the new nephew! I can tell you the best job I have in this life (so far) is being an Auntie. It's the best- it really is. And I still am thinking of you and your little one (maybe two)? Good thoughts to you!

Sarah

Shanny said...

Awww Charlie is adorable!
And congrats to the awesome Aunt =)

Lindsay Logic said...

I love being an Aunt- I imagine it's the next best thing to being a Mom! Your nephew's adorable! How are you feeling?

Three Cats and a Baby said...

Congratulations!! It will be nice that your nephew and your child will be so close in age!