$$$USE MY CODE AND SAVE SAVE SAVE$$$

Get 15% off
your first order
use code TDDU9361
Baby ItemsBuy Baby Items at Diapers.comBuy Baby Items at Diapers.com
Not valid for existing Diapers.com or Soap.com customers. Some resctrictions apply.
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Oh Happy Day!

My kid pooped. My kid pooped 3 times.

Which means I had to practice the art of follow-through. Yes, I did go buy my kid a toy. (I know, I know he has no sense of what's going on.) But still it is good practice for me. I know as a parent, you can't say one thing and do another. (Hence all of "those" mom's who tell their kid they will count to 3 or else....well I think those mom's are still out there counting.) So anyway, since I said I would buy him a toy if he pooped, B is the proud new owner of 99c plastic toy keys.

Another oh happy day moment: B put himself to sleep unswaddled. He talked, then whined, then cried for about 2 minutes and fell asleep. Progress. Now, since then he's woke himself up twice and required a paci. But hey, we're getting there.

Day 2 of oatmeal tonight. Oh happy day!


Tiffany

1 comment:

FirstTimeMom said...

Yay for poop and yay for successful sleep training :)