I have learned:
- If I need my baby to wake up, all I must do is make myself a meal. As soon as I sit down to eat it, he awakes, like magic. (At least he is helping me take off the baby weight!)
- The nature behind a blowout occurring depends solely on the position of the buttock during the dumpage, not the size of the load.
- It is IMPOSSIBLE to fold a fitted sheet. Even if it is crib size.
- The worst question you could ask me when I get back into bed AFTER I have crawled out of bed in the middle of the night to change a poopy diaper, re-swaddle, feed, and soothe a crying baby back to sleep is, "How is he?" What? Now? How is he now? You ask me how he is now? Well now he is perfectly fine! 30 minutes ago is a different story. How convenient that you would like to know how he is now. (I say with love)
- There is no feeling in the world that compares to the deepest love I have for this precious boy of mine!