$$$USE MY CODE AND SAVE SAVE SAVE$$$

Get 15% off
your first order
use code TDDU9361
Baby ItemsBuy Baby Items at Diapers.comBuy Baby Items at Diapers.com
Not valid for existing Diapers.com or Soap.com customers. Some resctrictions apply.
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, June 27, 2011

Cycle Day Ouch!!

It is yet again CD1. Wow, getting a regular period is so stinking cool. (Weird, I know.)

I had a 31 day cycle. Very cool. Not at all as long as I thought it was going to be considering I o-ed on cd21. (Weird again, I know.) But I'll take it!

Now on the the dilemma, because of course there has to be one. I AM IN PAIN! Horrible period pains today. I'm starting to remember why I went on the pill in the first place. It's full force cramps, low back pain and fatigue. By the time hubs got home from work today I crashed. I couldn't even give B his bath which is one of my favorite times during the day.

Thank goodness for ibuprofen. 800mg each dose got me through.

I hate that I'm even being tempted to go back on the pill yet again. I don't think I will. If it's only one day a month of PMS I can handle it. But if it is like this for 3 or 4 days a month. Uhg...I don't know.

At least right now I have an excuse for all these Rolo's I just took to the face.

Tiffany

5 comments:

Auntie Sissy said...

I ovulate in the early 20s of my cycle...sometimes day 19. I wonder if it is a PCOS thing? And my cramps are terrible as well. Prescription strength Naproxen for me baby! Glad you had a basically normal cycle :)

Stephanie said...

Yay for the normal cycle! Sorry about the pesky period pains.

My (In)fertile Confessions said...

Wow... a 31 day cycle is awesome!!! Heating pads also work wonders :-)

tiffany said...

Thanks for your comments ladies! I will try that heating pad, and might need to get my hands on Naproxen

Anonymous said...

OUCH I recall in high school I would throw up the first 2-3 days of my period, then suffer through cramps and lower back pain the other 3-4 days. I feel for ya.