$$$USE MY CODE AND SAVE SAVE SAVE$$$

Get 15% off
your first order
use code TDDU9361
Baby ItemsBuy Baby Items at Diapers.comBuy Baby Items at Diapers.com
Not valid for existing Diapers.com or Soap.com customers. Some resctrictions apply.
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Today is the Day!

We will find out what flavor of cupcake is baking in there!! This is so emotional I cannot even think straight.
.
This will be a two post kind of day, so I'll be back with the news!!
.
I hope cupcake will spread it's little legs for the camera so we can find out....son or daughter!
.
Tiffany

5 comments:

Kim said...

Oh how exciting!!! I will be checking back later!!!

Kim said...

Oh and for the record...my guess is boy

Ashley said...

WOO HOO!!!! So exciting!!! Have fun today!

Kate said...

Very exciting!!!! Too cute you call your little bean cupcake! love it!

Anonymous said...

Yay!! I've been slightly stalking your blog lately because I knew the news was coming soon! Can't wait to hear!! :)