$$$USE MY CODE AND SAVE SAVE SAVE$$$

Get 15% off
your first order
use code TDDU9361
Baby ItemsBuy Baby Items at Diapers.comBuy Baby Items at Diapers.com
Not valid for existing Diapers.com or Soap.com customers. Some resctrictions apply.
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Another Award? Me? Wow!

Thanks so much to Holly over at Ready To Be A Mom. She is awesome and so is her blog. I invite you all to check it out, or at least send her positive thoughts as she is starting the second phase of her first IVF cycle.
.
I have to list 10 Things That Make My Day and then list 10 Blogs worthy of this award as well, and then you'll have the award and they'll have the award too. Don't forget they'll have to do the same... list 10 Things and 10 Blogs to earn the award (then of course copy the pic of the award to your computer and paste/upload the award pic to your own blog post saying that you received this award with your 10 and 10). Here goes...
.
10 Things That Make My Day:
1. Knowing I can wake hubs up in the middle of the night to tell him I'm cold and to hold me.
2. Hubs makes my coffee everyday, even though he doesn't drink coffee.
3. Coming home to my two dogs who are always so happy to see me.
4. Walking around the corner from one room to the next and having my two dogs still elated to see me as if I haven't been home in 3 months.
5. Reality TV. Especially cop shows, detective shows, homicide shows...I can always scope out the bad guy.
6. Tootsie Rolls
7. Fresh cut flowers on my kitchen table.
8. Laughing. Hubs and I laugh every day, very often. I love it. Though he's probably laughing at me.
9. New magazines in the mail.
10. Knowing hubs is happy, and family is healthy.
.
10 Blogs I Pass This On To:
10. After the Alter - also doing a fabulous giveaway
.
These are only a few of the fabulous blogs I read. Check them out!
.
Tiffany

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww thank you! :) Your hubby sounds like quite a blessing. :)

Holly said...

great list! Your hubby sounds like a sweetheart and I agree with you on the new magazine thing, love that!

Btw- the lubricant is called Pre' and they also make pre-seed. Here is the website http://preseed.com you can find their products online (early-pregnancy-tests.com usually has good prices) or look on their website for retail stores near you :)

Three Cats and a Baby said...

Thank you for the blog award!! I love reading your blog. I always leave with a smile. :)

Kim said...

Thank you for the award!!! You are such a lover! Your husband sounds amazing, and well it's very obvious you are too - you are both very lucky!
xoxoxoxox

Shanny said...

Congrats on your award!
Thanks for mine also, I already received it before but I love being nominated again =)

Hubby is the one to make coffe here also. I haven't been enjoying his awesome brewing lately but luckily he does. Me? I never like when I make it lol

Busted Kate said...

Tiffany, thank you so much! I'm so honored, you rock the free world. This made my day, thank you thank you! :-)